Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh, the Knowlege One Can Learn When Effort is Applied

Ok, I've been neglecting my posts partly because of laziness, but more out of a loss for words (I know...those of you who know me well find that hard to believe). But in reality, I find it difficult to talk about that which I feel so insecure. This is my first experience at blogging and finding topics for discussion is a new challenge. After all, the last thing I want to do is bore those who read this. So in light of all this, I can understand why 95% of all blogs have been abandoned . It's a thing called writers' block.

After having a pity party for myself because I'm behind in my work here, I took the book up on its suggestion to check out Google Reader and INSTANTLY I became a fan. Talk about simple!!! Will Richardson is right...you don't have to spend hours going from one page to the next! With Google Reader, everything I need to find RSS feeds is RIGHT there! How cool is that? Of course, like anything else, I'll have to practice (aka "play") with it a little before I totally figure out how to fully use it and benefit from it. So, I guess now it the time for me to shut up and start expanding my knowledge of Google Reader and other RSS stuff. I'm going to stop being lazy today and put forth a little effort. (It's too hot to do much of anything else anyway...my dumb air conditioner decided to quit on the hottest day of summer so far. Maybe it's feeling a bit lazy, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment