Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brain Overload

Ok, I've just returned home from a long day of intense learning, and I'm on brain overload. Is this how my students feel at the end of their day? I'm thinking the answer to that is probably "YES!" So, in light of that, I need to be more compassionate for the brain overload that my end-of-the-day students are most likely feeling.

Note to self...put yourself in your students shoes more often!!!

All right...back to this post. I've set up a gmail account, created a blog, subscribed to a few blogs, commented on a few blog posts, edited my blog (more than once), looked at wikis, and read some pretty amazing stuff. Yep...I'd say that's a pretty productive day. Now if only EVERY day were this productive! But I'm still on brain overload. Give me a hammock, a good book, and a tall glass of iced tea. I think I deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment